Here on this page, you can Download Blu A110 S530 Flash File (Stock Firmware Rom) to flash your Blu smartphone. we share here the latest official Blu A110 Firmware that helps to recover your devices from the various problems. Stock Rom file comes with a zip or file extension, you need to download WinRAR or 7zip to extract the firmware file. inside the zip file, you can find the firmware file along with how to flash manual, Stock firmware, Flash Tool, and USB Driver.
What is Flash File (Firmware ROM)
Blu A110 Flash File is a program software file, also known as the Blu A110 Firmware file. It’s installed on the ROM (read-only memory) partition of Blu devices. Stock Firmware helps us to recover and repair our devices from various software problems like stuck on logo, Bootloop, virus, Unroot the root permission, Fix bugs and many more.
Download Blu A110 Flash File (Firmware ROM)
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial Here
Benefit for flashing stock firmware:
- Fix some software errors.
- Help you to remove the screen lock problem.
- Flash Stock firmware helps to bypass the FRP lock problem.
HOW TO FLASH Blu A110
- -Download and extract Blu A110 Stock Rom On your Computer.
- -After extracting all the files on your computer you will see 3 folders on your computer.[flash file, USB driver, flash tool Folder and how to flash manual].
- -Open USB driver folder and Install USB driver on your Computer.
- -Then download the “FLASH TOOL” to your computer,
- -Then extract the “Flash Tool” to your Computer.
- -Once extracted, Open the “Extracted Flash Tool” folder.
- -Then go down and find the “SP_FLASH TOOl.exe”.
- -Run the “SP Flash Tool.exe”.
- -Once SP Flash tool launched, Go to the “Download” tab.
- -After that, Click on “Choose” from the “Scatter_Loading” tab.
- -Now give there file path of the “Scatter” file.
- -You can find the “Scatter” file from “Extracted “Firmware” Folder -> “Firmware” tab.
- Now connect your Device to Flashing
- -First, you need to Power off your device.
- -Then press the boot key (Some cases Volume UP) or (Some Causes Volume Down) and then connect your device to PC…
- -Make sure while connecting your device Pressing and hold the volume button, then After you connect your device to do not release the key Volume key some more time.
- -Once the device is connected,
- -Open the tool there you will see your device flashing will start.
- -Wait for the finish the flashing process.
- -Once flashing completed, you will get a “right” mark popup.
- -Disconnect your device.
- -Power on your device.
- -After the Power On check your device. you have successfully flash Blu A110 Firmware.